Happiness never decreases by being shared..
Saturday, November 23, 2002
When we can't be together,
You're always with me in my heart.
But there are times when we're together
That I feel we're worlds apart.
Sometimes I can't get through to you,
Our signals just get crossed.
Sometimes I feel I'm losing you,
Sometimes I just feel lost.
Sometimes I don't know Why I can't let my feelings show.
Why can't I show you Just how much I care?
Sometimes I feel bad because I've made you mad
By not doing things You want me to.
But I'll tell you this...
I can't live without your smile
It's not just 'sometimes'......I 'all the time' love you
....Tell me why...I can do anything when I look into your eyes
....Tell me why...I can feel so a live when I see you smile at me
And please tell me why...I always miss in your tender arms...